[Right now there is still border control of COVID-19, you need to apply for a "Chinese-learning Visa " to come to Taiwan ]
1. The student submits the application materials to the Chinese Language Center, and the center will issue the "Certificate of Enrollment Permit" (about 1 week) if the materials are correct.
2. Students apply for a visa at the local Taiwan overseas office with documents such as the "Enrollment Permit Certificate" (about 2 weeks).
3. After the student has obtained the visa, please provide the visa to the center in a clear PDF version. While providing the visa with the center, discuss the flight to Taiwan with the center, and provide detailed information on the flight to Taiwan one week before the start of the course with screenshots (airlines) , flight code, flight take-off and landing time, etc.).
4. After confirming the flight information, please book a hotel for 7 days of self-management. The accommodation time is one week before the course starts, and the center must be informed of the accommodation location.
5. Arrive in Taiwan by plane (before boarding the plane and checking into the hotel, you must contact the center at any time with the location and provide relevant information, so that the center can provide the Ministry of Education for reference)
6.06/05 Registration, and see you in the class.
If you are over 18 years old and have graduated from high school, please email all the registration documents to email@example.com before 2023/04/20
【Fee - Cash】
Tuition fee: NT$24750/150 hours (1 term)
Teaching materials: NT$2000 (2 sets of teaching materials)
Group insurance fee: NT$1500/150 hours (1 term)
Dormitory fee: from NT$8810 (according to the period of stay)
Airport mobile phone SIM card, hotel accommodation, and transportation expenses are handled by yourself
For more details, please contact the official Line account of the center, ID: nptulc (https://line.me/ti/p/B7GhUnEJcJ)
* "Chinese-learning Visa " must be a full-time Chinese-learning student who has attended more than 150 hours of classes.
Each Term of CLC is 150 hours, 3 hours of classes per day from Monday to Friday,
Personal factors affect the attendance rate so the Visa cannot be extended, please be responsible for it yourself.
*Chinese-learning students are studying for further study, without a formal Pingtung University degree*